Thursday, August 6, 2015

I'm back...

So lots of things have happened since I last posted on this blog. 
We bought a house out in the country! And we couldn't be happier here. 
My husband has been promoted a few times at work. 
We lost my husbands beautiful grandmother, Cuma, at Thanksgiving in 2013.
Elle was diagnosed with an articulation disorder and Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) in February of 2014
Gideon was diagnosed with Autism (ASD) and SPD in the Spring of 2014. 
Of coarse Isabelle couldn't be left behind and she was diagnosed with SPD a few months later. 
We bumped along dealing with our new life full of therapies for all the kids and hitting lots of potholes on our new path.
In October of 2014 I got sick and ended up having my gallbladder removed. It wasn't too bad and I got a whole week of watching bad TV in bed!
I started feeling unwell not long after the surgery but my symptoms would come and go but at my yearly checkup with my rheumatologist in the spring of this year I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.
Not long after that we had a scare with Isabelle that sent her into the care of a Therapist and eventually a Psychiatrist. She was diagnosed with ADHD, Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD), Anxiety Disorder and a possible Autism diagnosis. We will be doing testing thru Vanderbilt's Children's Hospital in November.  

I know that reads more like a bullet point list but I feel like I need to give it. As I move forward sharing our story I think it will help having that brief timeline. 

It's quiet time (nap time for those inclined), so I think I'm going to end here and enjoy the quiet for a bit. 

I'll be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment