Friday, November 9, 2012

I forgot something important




I forgot to tell you all about my wonderful hubbs Kyle. He is amazing! We've been together over 7 years and last week we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We met on Myspace (remember when Myspace was cool? LOL) and decided to meet due to our mutual love of zombies. Our first date was to a zombie movie! He has taught me so much and has helped me create a beautiful family. He even moved us out to Arizona a few years ago just because I wanted to move there.
We moved back to Middle Tennessee when our younger daughter Elouise was born. She was a few weeks early and suffered from hemolytic anemia. Kyle's parents flew out to Phoenix and kept our older daughter Isabelle while we dealt with blood transfusions and the NICU and the initial uncertainty of what was going on with Elle. We decided right then that we should move home to be near family - as you can never get lost time back.
I grew up with only my adopted mom and dad. I had no family connections outside of them and was an only child - It was pretty lonely. I decided I didn't want that for my kids. They have an AMAZING Nana and Pawpaw and I want them to grow up with them actively in their lives. There is no such thing as having too much love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment