Thursday, November 8, 2012

Who I am and why am I starting a blog.

Welcome to 24 Hours In Mommyville! I'm Heather. I'm a 34 year old stay at home mom of 3 littles, Isabelle, who's 5, Elouise, who's 2 and Gideon, who's 2 months old. Izzy and Elle go to day school 2 days a week so I have time to get things done around the house and spend some one on one time with little Giddy. I home school Izzy the rest of the week. She's in kindergarten and seems to be loving the idea of being at home. It's been crazy since the baby got here 2 months ago and school has been pushed aside a bit but we're finally finding our groove.

I'm hoping to make this blog about all the things going on in my life. Home schooling, crafting, food and a host of other things. The main reason I'm starting this blog is to have a place to let it all out. The good, the bad and the ugly and hopefully connect with others in the same life space as me and my little family.

Thanks for reading and I hope you keep coming back!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment